To album or not to album... when you book your wedding photography with me you have choice of two options ...
Bespoke Wedding Album
Around 100 of your favourite images displayed in either a beautiful Belissimo Storybook or a timeless Folio Fine Art album.
- £1200 (Full Day Time) £850 (Short Day, upto 4 hours coverage)
Your hand edited images supplied on USB in hi-res with print rights and also in low-res for sharing on social media and email.
Both options include:
- Pre wedding consultations - we will usually have a couple of these, or more if you like. I love to meet my clients face to face if you are able to travel to Carlisle otherwise I am always at the end of the phone/email if you need any help, advice or to chat through ideas on the run up to your big day.
- Pre wedding/engagement shoot - a brilliant opportunity for us to get to know each other a little better and to prove to you that having your photo taken isn't nearly as terrifying as you think! Usually we will just take a short walk, chatting and snapping - if you're one of the majority of people who don’t like having their photo taken, you will find this a HUGE benefit - it will really help you feel more relaxed and at ease on the big day, resulting in more natural looking images. As a complimentary extra, pre-wedding shoots are subject to availability and will usually need to be arranged mid-week.
- Travel - within The Lake District, Cumbria and Borders (reasonable travel costs apply for venues outside this area).
- Full daytime coverage (except short day option) - From bridal preparations through to sitting down for your reception (speeches included if they are before the meal). Longer coverage to capture up to your first dance can be added as an extra.
- Online gallery - a private gallery and print shop for you, your family & friends to view and order images.
Prints - from £12
Hi-Res digital files in addition to your album - £275
Evening coverage up to your 1st dance - £250
Parent/Gift Albums from £150