About Kathryn White Photography
Hi I’m Kathryn White, I'm a documentary and creative wedding photographer based in Carlisle, Cumbria and on the fringe of the beautiful Lake District. I love to capture authentic moments rather than staged ones and strive to create a relaxed atmosphere in which to capture the excitement, joy and laughter of each wedding day naturally and without too much distraction.
I also love working with families, couples and individuals, offering photo walks and natural light portraits on location and undertake commercial projects big or small.
I am more than happy to travel further afield so give me your location and I’ll tell you if I can help.
A Few things I love:
- Picnics ... I'm a little bit obsessed.
- Fair-weather Cycling ... once I’m in the saddle I love it but you won't get me in lycra unless it's above 10˚C with <10% chance of rain.
- Prosecco ... who doesn't?
- Walking in the Lake District ... especially if there’s a picnic involved ... :-)
- My husband Alex ... my best friend & partner in crime - he makes me laugh every day (he should really be at the top of the list but I don't want him getting a big head)
- Holidays/Travel ... Alex calls me Dora (the explorer) always looking for exciting new places to visit and photograph.